Love these ever different photos.
So completely opposite...I'm a huge fan of walnuts...love the shell and the wood too...great shots.Have a great day ladies.Char
I like what you have done with this photo. It is so still and yet the silver tone gives it movement. Nice!see you soon.ann
I love those pod thingys..I gathered some on my walk with Butterscotch and have them in my kitchen window in a little row.....Love the photographs.....Best,Kary
very nice. xo
love this image ann. So peaceful and organic. I had a blast today at the farm. Oh that raw milk is amazing, huh?! amy
love the contrasts of you picture ann...and amy, i love what you've done with the texture of yours!x
Ann, I love this photo alot. The contrast is very nice.Sue
Love those pecans.
I see those spikey things on the ground all the time - can you cook with them?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Love these ever different photos.
So completely opposite...I'm a huge fan of walnuts...love the shell and the wood too...great shots.
Have a great day ladies.
Char
I like what you have done with this photo. It is so still and yet the silver tone gives it movement. Nice!
see you soon.
ann
I love those pod thingys..I gathered some on my walk with Butterscotch and have them in my kitchen window in a little row.....
Love the photographs.....
Best,
Kary
very nice. xo
love this image ann. So peaceful and organic. I had a blast today at the farm. Oh that raw milk is amazing, huh?! amy
love the contrasts of you picture ann...and amy, i love what you've done with the texture of yours!
x
Ann, I love this photo alot. The contrast is very nice.
Sue
Love those pecans.
I see those spikey things on the ground all the time - can you cook with them?
Post a Comment