3.12.2010

{the dish} shrimp tacos


Shrimp tacos. Starts with a love of tacos, supported by a sale on shrimp, ended in happy tummies for my family!


Peel and devein shrimp. Chop garlic, bell peppers of choice, pablano or jalepeno pepper and some onion. Have your cilantro handy!


Saute the shrimp in some olive oil and add peppers, garlic and seasoning. Cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, salt and black pepper. Taste as you go and adjust the seasoning. I like to squeeze a lime in at the end!


I served with yummy black beans, fresh tortillas, sour cream, slasa and a salad. A dinner for all!

have a great weekend!

ps just realized I haven't posted a black bean recipe. Soon to come my friends...soon!



5 comments:

Joyce said...

This would be perfect for the warmer days ahead. I ca't wait to try it. xo

amy said...

looks great! wish I coudl have that tonight!

the southern hostess said...

Yum! I want this right now.

We Blog Artists said...

These look amazing!
Maybe I'll make it tomorrow!
Thanks for sharing.
Char

Kelly said...

yum! I'll have to try these!