2.05.2010

{crave} chocolate chip pancakes

photo by amy twomey

I crave, my kids crave, we all crave chocolate chip pancakes. Of course I make them gluten free always, and the rest of the family would never know the difference thanks to Pamela's great pancake mix! I love banana pancakes too, but these always win.
chocolate chip pancakes by amy twomey
ingredients
Pamela's gluten free Pancake Mix
milk as needed, or cream
water as needed
1 egg
1/2 cup chocolate chip pancakes
4 T. Veg oil
butter
Make pancakes according to your family. We always make a ton!

3 comments:

amy and ann said...

THese are my kids favorite too. Actually my kids like the combo of chocolate chips and bananas. Yum.

ann

We Blog Artists said...

Personally I like crepes with chocolate sauce over american pancakes...but chocoalte with ANYTHING is good.
Have a good weekend...I'm pleased your shoes arrived!!!
I'm having a Valentine's Giveaway next week...so check back!
Char

PS~Erin said...

We've done berries and bananas, but never chocolate chips. I think it's abt time! Delicious!